New IA Death Penalty 12

I bet the cooling actually *****, tight gaps cool better then wide open ones. You need air velocity to move the hot air out and pull in cool
You dont 'need' air velocity to cool well, you can achieve good heat transfer either by increasing the cool air passing over the coil (velocity), or increasing the surface area between cool and hot air. I think its obvious which method the DP relies on.

You have entered an invalid username or password. Please press the back button, enter the correct details and try again. Don't forget that the password is case sensitive. Forgotten your password? Click here!

You have entered an invalid username or password. Please press the back button, enter the correct details and try again. Don't forget that the password is case sensitive. Forgotten your password? Click here!
that was random

I would like to see the flux spread on this motor, seems like it would be uneven but maybe the slugs are close enough to overlap
magnetism works like everything else..

path of least resistance gets the most saturation..

it's not a big deal..

as long as the bl curve is somewhat linear..

I bet the cooling actually *****, tight gaps cool better then wide open ones. You need air velocity to move the hot air out and pull in cool
Think so? Heres a warden with version 1 of that cooling....

You dont 'need' air velocity to cool well, you can achieve good heat transfer either by increasing the cool air passing over the coil (velocity), or increasing the surface area between cool and hot air. I think its obvious which method the DP relies on.
Exactly!

nice looking sub........SPL or SQL?
Im looking to replace my FIQ with something that may be a step up
They will do great in both applications...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.