Lubbock
05 cadillac cts

kenwood ddx492 HD HU

4 polk db650 doors

kenwood kac6406

rf r1200.1

1 p3d412

1 ap bd2 12

I know that's quite a mixture. I need HELPPPP[emoji44] Bass just don't seem to be right. Will I get better bass with 1 sub vs 2? I had 2 kicker 10cvr 124 in a prefab but it didn't sound good to me

3033add6dd84a48e62b9953c29a9cd29.jpg
I had them on a kicker zx750 but sold that amp

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

prefab box is what's makiing everything sound like utter sh*t

---------- Post added at 05:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 AM ----------

prefab box is what's makiing everything sound like utter sh*t
I took those out a few days ago I have the other 2 subs in in a "pos" sealed box. What set up would work best?

---------- Post added at 05:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 AM ----------

I took those out a few days ago I have the other 2 subs in in a "pos" sealed box. What set up would work best?

any in a custom ported box. Build it yourself or have someone build it for you.

any in a custom ported box. Build it yourself or have someone build it for you.
So the one p3 along with the audiopipe won't sound bad being there different subs? And ummm see about building 1. I most likely wouldn't have the energy to

I built a T-line box for a 12" and it sounded amazing - it was fun and there's nothing better than knowing that you built it, its made to spec accurately and it sounds good. Ccstang gave me the drawing for the box

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So the one p3 along with the audiopipe won't sound bad being there different subs? And ummm see about building 1. I most likely wouldn't have the energy to
I'm pretty sure if they aren't the same, you'll have a lot of wave cancellation, less output.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.