~New here, and need help with a 13W7...

Participant count
  • Participant list

CChatham25

I love to choke people.
Well, to start off I'm Chris, and I just bought my sub and amp from Tweeter today. I know what everyone says about JL "You can / could have got more for the money" but this is what I wanted. Anyway it came in a shitty ported box (not the h/o one) and I want to make a new one.

At first I wanted a custom box with plexi glass, blue neon, etc since I like to do car shows. Until the installer at Tweeter mentioned over a grand. So I'll stick with trying to build one myself. I'm looking for recommendations, I already looked at JL's specs and thought someone here knew a better tuning level. I don't know if I want to keep it ported or go sealed. I want "SQL" loud and sounding good. I listen to a bit of everything music wise. So if anyone has any feedback or box designs I'd appreciate it...

Going to bump it one more time before I head out to get the MDF. If no one has suggestions I'll just build ported to JL's specs.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.