New Head Unit

Participant count
  • Participant list

PowerStroke

I have a Pioneer head unit not sure of the model number off the top of my head, but I am wanting something new. Everything else in my truck is Alpine Type R. (2 12" subs, 2 monoblock v power 1000, and all the door speakers) I don't care if the brand is the same. I just want something new. It has to have Bluetooth. I really want a touch screen like I have now, but I want to be able to copy music to it and not have to keep something plugged into it. Could care less about the rest of the features. Anyone got any suggestions?

I guess lol not real sure what a media deck. I just want to be able to store music on it. Pandora would be a nice feature to keep. Dosn't have to be budget just whats out there?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.