New Head Unit Question

Participant count
  • Participant list

austin692

Hello! I want to install a new head-unit in my 2006 Nissan Sentra 1.8s. This seems like a normal install except the car comes with the Rockford Fosgate system and separate 300w amp in the back powering the stock sub-woofer and speakers. I want to make sure this wont be a problem with connecting to the new head-unit. (The new unit will be a Pioneer Pioneer-DEH-X6600BS)

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by a moderator:
Correct. The original harness won't work because you are integrating an OEM amplifier. You only need signal to the OEM amplifier, no high level outputs.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.