new grill in the mag

i know a non-turbo'd civic with a 4banger that would run like a raped ape compared to that 87 blazer..

Charger SRT8> ur Blazer

**** I know a 9 sec non turbo'd 4 banger civic that would kill just about any street car lol. Charger SRT8 is slow btw.
I bet you dont. If you do I want time slips as proof. No slips its ********. Sorry somebody has to call you on it. By non-turbo do you mean its an NA Civic or its forced induction supercharged?

I believe its supercharged 1.6L its yellow,Ive never seen it on any forums but if I find it ill post it up.**EDIT** found it running at the track by my house

running a 10.6,Ive seen it run that everytime ive seen it.

Oh and I just realized it is def. turbo'd sorry about that misinformation.I was pretty sure last time I saw it it was supercharged because I heard no turbo spool or blow-off.

ahh,well maybe when I heard it run it had a diverter valve which would help with the soun of the blowoff too.Also Im pretty sure no matter what tuning you have,you can still hear a turbo spool.

How bout,primer is the way to go nikkah! Atleast its not as stock and basic as your magnum that I see a million of a day.
To be honest there are 2 types of cars in this world. Stock and basic or spray painted. Yours isnt all that original. Everyone who wants a fake carbon fiber hood spray paints their ****.

how bouts gettin this **** out my grill thread

2ilhf1g.jpg

To be honest there are 2 types of cars in this world. Stock and basic or spray painted. Yours isnt all that original. Everyone who wants a fake carbon fiber hood spray paints their ****.
If I really wanted a "carbon fiber" hood for my truck I would have bought one.The harwood hood thats on it now is just about the same as a brand new CF hood.How about stock and basic AND spray painted FTW!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

abrhino

10+ year member
Big White King Kong
abrhino
middle TN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date