New forum feature: Spy

Status
Not open for further replies.

administrator
Administrator

Little man on campus
Now you can see in realtime without reloading the page, all new threads, posts, new user registrations, etc. from Car Audio Forum - CarAudio.com Spy.

Keep in mind that even though it might seem to hang for a little while, it's still showing everything in realtime.

This page is accessible from the navbar, under the "Community" tab, then "Spy" link.

Keep in mind you have to be logged in to the forum, to see new posts in The Thunderdome, since its a member-only forum.

Search fix is really soon, I hope. A update came out last week, that might work. Will try it out probably this week or next. Will take a little forum downtime however.

Kind of messed up that your changing the rules of the forum just to please the advertisers...just sayin
If you would like this forum to be a paid membership then your opinion on rules that pertain to advertisement and their ideas would matter. However, you want everything for free. So you must deal with it.

I would have made the same call, if I had been in the same position as Goob.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...