SOLD New For Sale Thread....Alpine, FI, DD, DC, Kinetik

ok, so ive accumulated a few things over the past few weeks/months i need to get rid of cause i have no use for it.

Alpine 9883 CD Player ------ Bought this while i was in Daytona as a temporary replacement for the stock unit and as my moms mothers day gift. needless to say she doesnt like it and wants her stock unit put back in. comes with everything but the trim ring, and i believe there was a defect from the factory because on some CD's it skips on the first track but plays the rest of the songs perfectly. if you are using an iPod you'll be fine.

we will call it $100 shipped and insured without the iPod cable. with the iPod cable, add an extra $25. so $125 shipped and insured with the iPod cable.

DC Audio Level 3 10 ------- Also bought for SBN and was only played for 5 hours on the way back home because of fuse problems. was wired at 8 ohms on a RF 1000BD seeing 250 - 400 RMS. rated 600 RMS but i imagine would hold up on 1000 daily if its clean power. theres a few scratches on the chrome back plate, and its a great little woofer and is very beefy. weighs in around 25 pounds. Dual 4 ohm coils

we'll call it $150 shipped and insured.

Kinetik HC2400 ------- This came with the silverado i bought from chevyboy. not sure how long its been used but i only used a week when i got it before the truck died on me. Blue case model.

looking for $300 shipped on this 60 pound beast.

Fi Audio BTL 18 --------- We all know what this is and what it can do. was doing 144.6 on the TL on music with 3000 RMS. Dual 2 ohm coils and was fed a clean signal from a 200 amp alt, 1/0 big three, 1/0 wiring from the battery to the HC2400 Kinetik and 1/0 to the amplifier. this thing weighs a TON!!!! The bad. One of the tinsels have broken from the push terminal connector where it was soldered from Fi. The spiders are pretty worn in also, and have been slapped by the tinsels pretty hard. i dont think the spiders need to be replaced yet, but it wouldnt hurt to put the integrated tinsels from the new BTL recones.

This one we will call $275 plus shipping since the damage is so minor.

Optima Yellow Top --------- Being used in my truck right now. Decent condition and looking for $75 plus shipping on this.

Digital Designs Z1 -------- 2nd Gen model i believe. Not sure whats wrong with it but i got no output from the speaker leads. powers up and doesnt go into protect. gains were never touched while it was on the BTL 18 and they stayed all the way down!. Has a clip indicator light and i do have the bass knob for it. IDK if my RCAs are bad, or my channels are blown or what but i dont have any sound output. once i get my DDM ill check for output voltage from the channels. When i purchased this around a month or 2 ago, i bought it for $750, so im trying to make some of my money back and a blown channel shouldnt be to much to fix and i really dont wanna sell it but its of no use to me right now.

so ill say, $550 plus shipping, not really wanting to sell this. but ill do what i have to.

Digital Audio 12 -------- Never seen a watt of power, was gonna be used in the wrangler build but we used some DD woofers sealed cause of clearance issues. Has a slight crack in the dustcap, not sure how it got there but its there and barely noticable. 700 watts RMS and would do well in 1.5 cubes ported to 30 hz and thats what the manual suggests. Decent sized woofer and looks nice.

We'll say $75 shipped and insured.

ALL IS OR BEST OFFER!!! and im open to trades for 8 15's biggrin.gif

ill post pictures in a little while.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.