New car, new system!!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

dudeogo

Actually a Potato
Just brought a 2013 Buick verano and it's time for a new system. Thinking 2 12s (though if 15s would fit I would totally do that) trunk walled behind the back seats that fold down. 300 dollar budget per woofer. Shoot me some ideas! I listen almost exclusively to decaf when in the car.

Don't get caught up in what you listen to. A well designed setup plays everything. Unless you just want a fart box.

You should look around at the respected brands and find some you like. I'm sure we can help you go from there. As long as you get a quality product then the differences are minimal.

Don't get caught up in what you listen to. A well designed setup plays everything. Unless you just want a fart box.
You should look around at the respected brands and find some you like. I'm sure we can help you go from there. As long as you get a quality product then the differences are minimal.
Well I'm running a sundown sa-15 right now. But I'm looking at SSA icons, Fi SSDs and HDC3.1s

The only reason I mentioned that I listen to decaf is because lows are very important to me. I had decided on 2 hdc3.1 12s but the crazy high free air resonance had me a little worried.

Ssa subs get plenty loud.

Hdc's would likely be loudest. Ssd and icon would both sound better and be more equipped to handle low frequency.

Ssa subs get plenty loud.
Hdc's would likely be loudest. Ssd and icon would both sound better and be more equipped to handle low frequency.
That's what I was thinking. Thanks! Do you have any other suggestions for woofers? 300 dollars a piece.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.