Need To have 3 preouts! (High voltage)

95BlackGA
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Missouri
I need an SQ headunit that has atleast 5v. preouts and is MP3/WMA compatible. I would like some good controls too like HPF LPF Sub controls, and possibly good with a 3sixty.1? Any suggestions? No budget really, just getting some ideas for a possible birthday present from my mother.

Well, I don't have to have the 3sixty.1, but I can get one from a friend who is getting out of the 'audio world' and will give it to me for very cheap, seeing he owes me a favor or two. I don't think I will get it though, there really is no reason for it. I was thinking I will choose from Pioneer 880PRS, Pioneer 9600MP, Eclipse 8445, and a few more, but those are yet to be completely in the mix (Nakamichi CD-45z is one)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pioneer Premier DEH980-BT. Pretty expensive but has bluetooth, three 5V preouts, 16band eq with included microphone for auto TA, EQ, gain settings. Full color display, and true ipod functionality folder control. Also has a tachometer and volt meter. Plenty of sound options and easy to use. Must be this model premier, the other models don't have the microphone tuning option which is a shame.

Eclipse units FTW. I have an 8443 which will be passed on to a friend of mine, but I also have an AV8132, but I'll be selling that once I get my AVN7000. I've never been disappointed by Eclipse units. They are very easy to use and offer lots of tuning options.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.