Need lightweight 10 or 12 suggestions...cheap?

Blinkrazy
10+ year member

Secretary of the Internet
Macon, GA
Hey i got a guy that i did a type x for.

He drives an acura integra and now wants a lighter sub/ amp combo because he is now going for the suped up integra ****....

oh well i need some suggestions for a light weight 10 that does well with about 500 watts. i know it probably wont be as loud as his type x, but he wants really good SQ

So what options can yall throw at me?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

i got a rockford fosgate 10 inch punch hx2 that i want to sell.....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif it will take 500 watts and smile..lol

Look into either Cmass's UL series or TC based Neo subs for light weight. That isn't much power though for the Cmass UL's.

Kappa Perfect VQ - I've been super impressed with the perfect's. They sound good, get **** loud and are pretty efficient. They are easy to adapt to different enclosures, maybe even try going IB with it

Look into ultralight MDF and maybe just a new enclosure, check out the UL12 but retail is 2g's!

Kicker CVR woudl love that kind of power and shoud lbe a bit less than the X in weight.

alright well i might have him try a pair of the sundown 8's or a re se 10 he now just wants SQ so ill see what direction he wants to go in

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.