need ideas for a ported box for two rockford fosgate P2 12s..

Participant count
  • Participant list

cej2995
10+ year member

Going to build a new box for two 12" rockford fosgate P2s, NOT the 2011 model, i was wondering if anyone has built a box for them, if so, could i have those plans and dimensions, definitely want to go ported, any designs, It is going in the back of a 97' ford explorer, thanks

I can create a custom design for you if you like, but that does cost a few bucks.

Other then that, you can go to RF's website and use there specs to go off of. Not to many people use the P2 or really any RF sub around here and almost all who use those products use prefab enclosures.

well i got these subs for pretty cheap with the T500 amp, but the box is crappy, sounds ok, but very cheap box, On Rf website they have the specs to build a box for a single 12" sub, but not for two 12s, im new at building the box, i just needed the correct dimensions to get the correct air space needed, but thanks for replying, i know these subs arent the best out there, but for what i paid for them they are pretty good

I got you this one time... just once though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suave.gif.858fc102f7646e678ee8af7e1fbc41d1.gif

PM coming your way shortly

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.