Need good sq speakers

eviltuna7

jersey
Hi, i wanted to know some good brands for component speakers. I've heard that Diamond Audio, Dynaudio, and CDT Audio. But Diamond and Dynaudio are hard to find. So if u could give me a couple ideas that would be great. And price really isn't a problem, except nothing insane. Thanks

I've had the following sets.

DEI Neo 3065

Crystal cpe 3 ways Titanium Tweets

CDT HD 62

Alpine Type-R SPR 17A

My favorite and best sounding to me in order of best-not so best

CDT HD62

DEI Neo 3065

Crystal Cpe

Alpine

Good luck

Mikey

boston acoustics, Focal, crystal, image dynamics, jl audio, mb quart........tons...go listen to what you can.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.