My name says it all

Participant count
  • Participant list

Greenhorn
10+ year member

I am looking to upgrade the system in my new Liberty. I (my better half) is not willing to sacrifice cargo space for sound. I am considering the Infinity Basslink so I can mount

the base under the seat along with the amp. Does anyone have any exposure to this unit. What do you think?

They sound decent for what they are. You might want to check q-logic and see if they make a vehicle specific enclosure for your jeep. They use an area of your vehicle that is pretty much useless and you can get alot better sound. :

Thanks Ramos. I can't seem to find any custom jobs for the Libby (Q-logic or otherwise). Maybe they're just too new yet. Any other tips would be appreciated.

Well if you got the money you could always go to a local shop and see what kind of fiberglass stealth enclosure they could do for you.

Ramos,

Okay now you can see just how out of touch I really am. Doesn't that still mean a considerable loss of space? I just went out and took a look at the Jeep and there

doesn't seem to be a whole lot of space anywhere. Tight under the seats and there are

heat ducts running over and past the rear wheel wells on both sides. How deep is the average sub? I may be able to mount them under the back seat, facing down and angled towards the back a little. Would this be a horse **** way to place them?

I have done many down firing enclosures they sound real nice. Go to your local shop and tell them what you want and that you don't want to loose any space and see what they can do. You would be surprised //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.