My first meter readings

okay what specs would you recommend for the new box? i could go with a smaller box.. Any good box plan makers anyone would recommend?

You should definitely be louder. Maybe I missed it or maybe it wasn't there but do you plan on competing? Louder is always better but it you aren't planning to compete I wouldn't get too caught up in the numbers. If it sounds good to the ear who cares.

this is my 1 12 in the trunk on a 1000 watt amp....It was a daily tuned box that sounded good 2cu ft tuned at 40hz...I just ran it SPL for the fun of it...the box is fully in the trunk...not port and sub forward ...in front of trunk like the spl fart boxes

this is my 1 12 in the trunk on a 1000 watt amp....It was a daily tuned box that sounded good 2cu ft tuned at 40hz...I just ran it SPL for the fun of it...the box is fully in the trunk...not port and sub forward ...in front of trunk like the spl fart boxes

was it sealed on dash? just wondering cause im gonna see how loud my mustang will get this summer

was it sealed on dash? just wondering cause im gonna see how loud my mustang will get this summer
no it was outlaw it does high 140's sealed on the dash It will do over 152 on outlaw...that was the 3rd attempt and battery was down....the first time i went they didn't have the meter on...2nd it went to next freq 151.7 I saw that and backed it down and it did the 151.9 the car also has under drive pulleys...that lowers my voltage...stock alternator and only 4g power wiring....with electrical upgrades and everything right she would've probably done about a 152.5 I'm guessing with testing and box mods as high as a 153 I figure

i have seen 4 12" RF P3s on 1500 in a ext. cab ranger do 143 on the dash
I've seen 4 DD 8's on an Earthquake D3 do over a 150 outlaw and 146's on the dash in a Dakota Extended cab....he took first at Arkansas Blast a few years ago...I think that was the last Car Stereo show held there...my CRX did a 154.1 in street beat with four DD 10's

heres a pic of the box with 4 8's...... notice the 1"mdf

BatcapsDD1008as010.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.