MurderMat Caraudio.com Coupon get 10% off!

adas
Pro Seller

MurderMat
SRQ-FL
Hey guys, for the rest of this week, we're offering a 10% off coupon to the forum guys

good on our BL series deadener, Tshirts and stickers!

The coupon is good Until the Sunday night, the 7th

just enter "ca.com10off" at checkout!

Thanks

and happy deadening!

Hey guys, for the rest of this week, we're offering a 10% off coupon to the forum guys 

good on our BL series deadener, Tshirts and stickers!

The coupon is good Until the Sunday night, the 7th

just enter "ca.com10off" at checkout!

Thanks

and happy deadening!
Well i have to call you guys out a bit. I E-Mailed Murder Mat about two weeks and FB messaged a week ago. No one responded. I was pretty stoked to order some of your product but after getting zero responds leaves me wondering how good the product support is.

Well i have to call you guys out a bit. I E-Mailed Murder Mat about two weeks and FB messaged a week ago. No one responded. I was pretty stoked to order some of your product but after getting zero responds leaves me wondering how good the product support is.
Myke, Can i ask what you Emailed about, and what was the nature?

We answer almost all emails and messages concerning questions and international orders withing about 24 hours.

All Calls are answered and or/returned also!

All orders go out same business day if ordered by 3pm.

I cannot find a message from you, but your name may be different from your user name.

But we also get a lot of emails asking for freebies, sponsorships, and discounts when we're not running specials, so those can take a while longer

just bought some //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif cant wait

well got my mat and good lord its pretty.

got a decal too awesome. definitely coming back for more when i need it.

i do like that you have a sheet of wax paper between every sheet so that they don't all stick together.

Not really a statement about the product quality. it is a statement about customer services and getting questions answered on a timely basis... So fair they have failed no matter how pretty it looks in your car.

Yep Myke has been replied to.
Sometimes there are a lot of messages and between all forums, emails, and FB messages we get through them but sometimes it takes a few days!
Usually and Tech questions get answered within 24 hours if not less but about discounts and sponsorships takes more time.

@Bobfig
Glad your enjoying the product!
And sorry we didn't see the PM in time to get your shirt in there! :(

And for you of those checking and paying attention, Code is still good extended till the 31st //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

And for you of those checking and paying attention, Code is still good //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
Any code for crescendo? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yumyum.gif.0556df42231b304b9c995aefd13928a8.gif

Any code for crescendo? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yumyum.gif.0556df42231b304b9c995aefd13928a8.gif

With us still waiting for our PWX's and components from US customs, and working a lot with our dealer network right now.....

......not currently.

I'm sure we'll have a few specials soon, so don't lose hope! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

adas

Pro Seller
MurderMat
adas
SRQ-FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date