Multiple Sclerosis Society Fundraiser

Participant count
  • Participant list

sundownz
Pro Seller

Supporting Vendor
North Carolina
This runs until September 19th 2014 -- we will do the drawing on the 20th.

Anyone that donates to the MS ride fundraiser will be eligible for a drawing to win a stereo package :

2x Obsidian Audio 10" D4

1x Sundown SCV-1500D Amplifier

The donation page is here :

Bike MS: Cox Atlanta Ride 2014: Ms. Terri Louise Latimer - National MS Society

Our friend Terri is doing her annual ride and that is her donation page -- when you donate write your name and "Sundown" next to it -- as we will use the names from the "Donor Honor Roll" to do the drawing. You must have YOUR name AND "Sundown" to qualify for the drawing.

Every $5 donated gives you 1 entry in the drawing. You can get as many entries as you like based on how big your donation is.

Many of your are familiar with Nick Lemons -- the owner / founder of Stereo Integrity and Obsidian Audio -- he's been a friend of mine since college and was diagnosed with MS several years ago. We have donated and taken part in this for the previous two years; this is our third year taking part.

I would be glad to donate. Have a close family memeber MS. Is there a paypal account set up? It appears it's only thru credit/debit cards. Unless I missed that page.

I would be glad to donate. Have a close family memeber MS. Is there a paypal account set up? It appears it's only thru credit/debit cards. Unless I missed that page.
I believe it is only able to accept credit and debit.

I believe it is only able to accept credit and debit.
Lame, but if they end up setting up a paypal account or someone handles donations thru paypal let me know. Would gladly donate. I bet more money could be raised if a paypal was set up.

Good luck with the fundraiser. Hope yall make buku bucks for Terri fundraiser/Nick.

I put in the $699 on behalf of our raffle winner, Erik Hrinishin, today -- since he graciously wanted to donate his prize winnings back into the MS Ride fund raiser!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

sundownz

Pro Seller
Supporting Vendor
sundownz
North Carolina
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date