MTX RFL 152 subwoofer 56lbs of SPL goodness

Huge2na

Item(s) for Sale:

No trade just cash

MTX RFL 152 circa 2001 SPL speaker, excellent condition 2 OHM DVC . 2000 watts RMS 4000 watts peak, just the speaker no recone

https://www.mtx.com/t/hall-of-fame-products

$400 shipped or $300 picked up

Shipping is $100 and will go to your nearest Greyhound bus terminal, call dibs and PayPal Funkmodern@Gmail.com

Pictures

IMAG1155.jpg

IMAG1156.jpg

hWCbazU8CeGEFb6LsOj6XYihQwioyxpLpbzp5i8oXcg=w401-h709-no

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
These sell for around 2-300 working and shipping will be nowhere near 100

I looked long and hard and could find no listings after 2012 for this speaker.

If you notice and you know your numbers you will see I have it priced at $300 for local pickup.

If you are good at matching you will see that my $300 price matches your expert appraisal skills pricing my item at $200-$300.

Now as far as the shipping, should I stuff it into a flat rate box to ship it? No silly it wont fit in a flat rate box. In fact no cardboard box will hold it properly.

So what is a guy to do? I guess I have to build a crate......Did you think of that? What does the wood cost?

Have you ever shipped anything Greyhound? That is my shipper of choice for this.

I am glad to see you are interested in the sub after all you did post on my AD and you are only suppose to do that if interested.

So if you want to pick it up locally it's all yours and don't forget you priced it so you know it's priced right.

Every now and then you encounter a wise guy, case in point. If it's priced wrong no one will buy it.

Shipping coast to cost on a sub that heavy is $60. I should know since I shipped my old DC XLs to Reno more than once.

Here are coast to coast prices

From USPS based on 20x20x20 box 70lbs

Standard Post®More info about Standard Post®

Thu, Dec 18 $105.83

UPS

UPS Ground

Latest Pickup Time:

7:00 P.M. Wednesday

December 10, 2014

Schedule by :

6:00 P.M.

Days In Transit: 4

Delivered By:

By End of Day Tuesday

December 16, 2014

94.10 USD *

Billable Weight:

70.0 lbs.

I'm not a **** idiot, I researched pricing,

This is not taking into account the wood for the crate, again if not interested stay away. Local pickup is key to eliminate shipping costs. I don't want to hear your BS. I shipped a small ESX amp that weighed 14lbs to North Carolina via USPS and it cost $32. If you also don't know many options were removed from USPS that only allow you to ship to certain places only 2 day priority mail.

I looked long and hard and could find no listings after 2012 for this speaker.
If you notice and you know your numbers you will see I have it priced at $300 for local pickup.

If you are good at matching you will see that my $300 price matches your expert appraisal skills pricing my item at $200-$300.

Now as far as the shipping, should I stuff it into a flat rate box to ship it? No silly it wont fit in a flat rate box. In fact no cardboard box will hold it properly.

So what is a guy to do? I guess I have to build a crate......Did you think of that? What does the wood cost?

Have you ever shipped anything Greyhound? That is my shipper of choice for this.

I am glad to see you are interested in the sub after all you did post on my AD and you are only suppose to do that if interested.

So if you want to pick it up locally it's all yours and don't forget you priced it so you know it's priced right.
Didn't have to be such a ********. He was trying to help you out.

Didn't have to be such a ********. He was trying to help you out.
Really was he? I don't need someone to price my stuff, especially when it was already priced at the price he told me I should price it at.

I hate price police and my Ad was not for pricing opinions.

Really was he? I don't need someone to price my stuff, especially when it was already priced at the price he told me I should price it at.
I hate price police and my Ad was not for pricing opinions.
He was simply stating that $400 shipped is going to be very hard, if not impossible to find a buyer for.

With that said, GLWS.

its ok everyone thinks their stuff is worth the price of its weight in gold. you made the post sound like it didnt come with a a recone but ok. And I have shipped well over a hundred items some as much as 100 lbs so I know what shipping rates are like

its ok everyone thinks their stuff is worth the price of its weight in gold. you made the post sound like it didnt come with a a recone but ok. And I have shipped well over a hundred items some as much as 100 lbs so I know what shipping rates are like
Again, I am not here to compare **** sizes, are you dumb or just stupid? Quote from my AD "just the speaker no recone" when MTX manufactured these they came with a recone, mine does not have that. Did you not see the actual price quotes for shipping that I posted? These are coast to coast prices and again do not account for the crate I have to pack this in to ship.

I'm sick and tired of people like you, if your not interested move along.

Last edited by a moderator:
**** let the dude post his stuff. He followed all the rules to posting. If the price is too high oh well let him learn that. Seeing threads like this makes me not even want to post a for sale thread lmfao. You guys are too brutal.

I think it's very fair what he is asking and you also know the guy knows how to ship something this big. He also stated you can't find these for sale.

Bump for what sounds like a guy who knows what he is doing.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.