MTX 2300x, CRUNCH & SONY Class D AMPS

evers
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

What's up fellas, after being satisfied with my last systems on both of my vehicles I had no real reason to be on this forum. But as we all know you can only stay away for so long so here I am. I'm selling a few things to fund my next projects. I will be adding a 12" JL w6v2 and a few more amps in a few days. As far as feedback I've only bought and sold a few things on here but it's been some time, I'm a memeber over at Ls1tech and have good feedback there (fspeedster is my board name) and i have 100% feedback on Ebay (evers714). As far as trades I'm looking for a 10" dayton HO and/or a set of Image Dynamics CTX65cs 7" coaxials. I havent posted in a while so I'm hoping I did this right.

Mtx 2300x

Crunch PZi 2100

Sony XM-U1000PS

Item(s) Description/Condition:

The 2300x its a 2 channel, it's in used condition, it has the usuall nicks on the paint and missing two speaker screws. This Amp will do 750x1 @ 4 ohms and I'm pretty sure it's underrated.

The Crunch is BRAND NEW and it's still IN the BOX it still has the $79.99 price lable on it. Box specs say this amp will do 400 watts bridged but I'm thinking it'll actually do half. Perfect for an 8" sub or some components as it's also a 2 channel.

The Sony is a class D 1 channel, it has 3 40 amp fuses and it pushed my 12" SI ICON with authority, I'm guessing it'll do at least 800 watts RMS, it has the normal wear and tear.

Price:

MTX 2300x $90.00 obo

Crunch $50.00 obo

Sony $70.00 obo

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping will be around $15 to $20, buyer is responsible for paypal fees unless sending payment as "gift"

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
The Sony amp is actually surprisingly decent. Not the same board but it is the same or extremely similar design as one of the popular MTX mono amps of that era. I used to own one myself.

^^^To be honest, on the stock electrical system, I couldn't tell the difference between the Sony and the Crossfire 1000D that I'm currently running. Great AMP for the money.

wow.... i really like the sony... that was the 1st decent amp i owned. had it on 2 15's audiobahns in a sealed box and it banged... i did a 138.6 at a meca show out of trunk sealed with with subs firing at trunk in sealed box lol... im going to have to check my funds, may have to get this just to have another one. glws tho

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.