mrmakinmoves = scammer

wow! that was like reading a ****in novel!

This should become a sticky for the classifieds section.

STICKY: READ THIS BEFORE YOU EVEN THINK OF TRYING TO SCAM!!!

I doubt ill get the measly $65 he owes me, kinda sad how I got scammed first and for less and here I am still out of mine...
No chit. I'll bump this everyday though, I know its not your $$$$$, but its something.

It really aint the point of the money, its just the principle. Then it pisses me off how im left till the end of the scams he pulled and like I said. I still aint got the money owed to me...

so i just took an hour out of my life to read this. i have a sets a 2 words "team work" and "****ing awesome", and to the shithead causing all the problems. you are simply said, an Idiot. if you would've shut your **** mouth it would've stopped, but thats right, you have no life and want to add to the fire. You are a piece of **** to society and do the nation a favor, quit your job. its not even the scamming that got me, its the fact this guy is such a ****ing idiot he cant even scam more than 300 dollars, ****in loser.

sorry to here that you still havent got your money rev did you follow up with his shirt also this wortth jack ass posted on facebook that he got orders to germany so he will be leaving the country soon

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

revrider1

5,000+ posts
Hmmm...
revrider1
Down South~3rd Coast~TX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies