Mr. Tunes - Jackson, MI

shiftmx6

Banned
Jan 24, 2008
Michigan
Mike and Jack run a pretty sweet store. They carry JL, Diamond, Kenwood Excelon, Kicker, Fusion etc... Jack builds some of the nicest boxes around, all built to JL specs. I've had nothing but great luck with them!

shiftmx6

Banned
Jan 24, 2008
Michigan
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
do your own installs
Where did I say I had them install anything for me?? They've built two boxes for me. Thanks.

themommyvan

Special Olympics winner
10+ year member
Jan 14, 2007
Belleville,MI
Tell them to get a real meter and quit fooling the little kids around Jackson. I dont like that place.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
10+ year member
Aug 11, 2006
OK
Jack builds some of the nicest boxes around, all built to JL specs. I've had nothing but great luck with them!
Man, I'd be pissed if I bought some Kickers and they built me a box to JL specs! :þ

themommyvan

Special Olympics winner
10+ year member
Jan 14, 2007
Belleville,MI
Man, I'd be pissed if I bought some Kickers and they built me a box to JL specs! :þ
They would do that to. Tell people they can do 150s in a trunk car with 1 JL 12". They can on the Audiocontrol.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
10+ year member
Aug 11, 2006
OK
Haha.

BIG_SUPERMAN72

mother humper
10+ year member
mr tunes.. is a joke... **** them ******s.

Big ash over at sound usa hook you up. Sells most good brands. I always buy amps from him, and wiring. I cant get it cheaper on here even... and its brand new.

da box king

CarAudio.com Veteran
10+ year member
Mar 3, 2008
Portland, MI
They would do that to. Tell people they can do 150s in a trunk car with 1 JL 12". They can on the Audiocontrol.
x2...I'm always laughin in my head when he says stuff like that, and afterwards he's like that would be a 147 db drag style...wtf you can't tell. Jack is a tool, and they just try and sell the customers. He can talk shit, but even I can keep up with him and talk cicles around him bout somethings. The place is a joke. And their box program is nothin special at all.

they wanted $7 a foot for 1/0, and I'm like wtf are you serious...he had no comment

audioarsonal

JaMarcus
10+ year member
May 18, 2007
close to home...
Meh............

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies
S General Discussion 1

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Newest threads

Most posts - Past 30 days

Latest classifieds