motors/baskets/etc.

Participant count
  • Participant list
just to let everyone know TYPE R's have a really odd size voice coil. Also to the O.P you need pics with user name or the mods will take this posting down

just to let everyone know TYPE R's have a really odd size voice coil. Also to the O.P you need pics with user name or the mods will take this posting down
Yeah I couldnt find a single company to recone my old R 15" so that might be something a buyer should look into, also name/date or this will be closed.

sorry about not uploadin pics been super busy, and yeah i saw a recone kit for the type r on ebay.. im sure you would wanna beef it up so maybe check fixmyspeaker.com il try to get the pics uploaded this week, once again sorry for the delay.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.