Motegi MR7 16" rims and tires

Participant count
  • Participant list
Just as it says... i have a set of (4) Motegi MR7 rims and tires to sell. Im in Slippery Rock, PA and would like to try and sell local since shipping would be a lot for a tire + rim combo. I wont just sell the rims, but if someone just wants the rubber then i will split up. I travel to Derry PA (right out of Latrobe) every other weekend almost so if your near there we could meet up.

http://img261.imageshack.us/my.php?image=rim30gr.jpg

They are all in good shape, i dont know if you can see in the pictures but on the inside of the rim (where you cant see) there is some road tar on them. If you pick at it, it will come off easy. There is no curb rash on any of them but the finish is peeling in one spot (see picture) and is chipped off a little bit in others. You cant tell if you take a step back that they are peeling at all. They are a silver color...the pictures make them look white because its bright out but trust me they arent. I had these on my Talon and then on my Avenger for a little while. Im selling because i got black 17's for my avenger already, and i had originally only got these rims because the dealer bought them for me to go with the car (good deal)

Comes with 18 chrome lugs (yeah idk where the other 2 are) and the key for them

Looking for a best offer price.... if nobody buys these i can slap em on the avenger for winter //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

Futura 775 Radial A/S P205/55R16 tires

Rims are 5x100 and 5x114.3 with +35mm offset

The crack looks really bad in the picture but it really isnt... any locals wanna offer? PM me if you have cash/trades to offer. Dont really need anything but theres nothing worse than having 3 sets of rims and 1 car to put em on haha

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

SwaveY

Banned
SwaveY
Slippery Rock,PA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views