Most recommended 791xv accessories?

I only have the regular 791xv, but I would highly recommend the backup battery, the glass break sensor, and a couple of extra sirens, one in the engine bay and one under the dash. I paid $250 to get my alarm installed with all the bells and whistles (including remote start //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yumyum.gif.0556df42231b304b9c995aefd13928a8.gif ). Looking back on it though, I should have installed it myself, just didn't have the knowledge at the time. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Yesterday I bought 3 mini sirens (tsunami brand which is the same as DEI) and a backup battery for about $45 total. Are the accessory installs straight forward or should I get the installer to put it in at the same time?

I'd say let the installer do it, if it were me. That's what I'm going to do. Gotta find someone I know can do the job though, to do all of it :)

I just picked up 2x Tsunami(same friggin thing as DEI lol) Mini Piezo Sirens, a Backup Battery and a Glass Break Sensor for a grand total offffffff... around 56 dollars shipped

Not too bad

Got 18 more to waste *drool*

I may just save up a little bit

Get the windows module the hood lock, and the tilt sensor, and be done with it.

I think that'd cover a alarm system for me, eh? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.