Modded Xbox

SOundin LOUD
10+ year member

New York
Selling My Modded Xbox Because Its Just Laying There And I Dont Use It Anymore Since I Got The 360 Back To The Xbox Its Got:

120 Gig Hard Drive(Expensive one loads faster thatn the other hard drives insted of 100 mb/s its 1.5 gigs/s

About 12 Games Saved On It(scarface,destroy Humans 2,nfs Most Wanted, Halo 2 And More)

Tons Of Snes And Nes Games

Its Got The Red Led Mod

Custom Xbox Media Center

Samsung Dvd Player

2 Controllers

Power Cord

Tv Wire

Really Clean Looks Like New

300+shipping OBO

PM me if interested

300 + SHIPPING OR BEST OFFER
I think thats way to much 150 at the most i would say considering i got my xbox with halo 2 and a wirelss controller and a mad catz controller for 85 bucks shipped then modded my own xbox and hard drives dont cost alot of money. plus its christmas be nice and sell cheap to get quick sale. but still would like to have it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

dont dump on the guys thread.. you dont wanna buy it for what he wants either pm him a lowball offer or stfu....
read the forum rules noobx
guess you didnt read my post noob i said this 150 at the most but still would like to have it. thats my offer duh.

I think thats way to much 150 at the most i would say considering i got my xbox with halo 2 and a wirelss controller and a mad catz controller for 85 bucks shipped then modded my own xbox and hard drives dont cost alot of money. plus its christmas be nice and sell cheap to get quick sale. but still would like to have it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
I dont know were you got your xbox from but mine was 150 and just the hard drive was i think 200 plu the drive was 60 and all the other wiring i changed on it was over $450 so I think its a good deal.

I dont know were you got your xbox from but mine was 150 and just the hard drive was i think 200 plu the drive was 60 and all the other wiring i changed on it was over $450 so I think its a good deal.
did you mod your xbox or did you get someone to do it for you cause 120 gig hard drive does not cost 200 bucks i cant get a 300 gig hard drive for 100 bucks at best buy and theres always ebay since i know every xbox needs certain hd if u want a locked or unlocked one that is i just sont know hwy you would of spent so much on hd everything else is good though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

did you mod your xbox or did you get someone to do it for you cause 120 gig hard drive does not cost 200 bucks i cant get a 300 gig hard drive for 100 bucks at best buy and theres always ebay since i know every xbox needs certain hd if u want a locked or unlocked one that is i just sont know hwy you would of spent so much on hd everything else is good though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
It was on sale its a western DIGITAL but its a faster one it loads so many times faster it loads up to 1.5 gigs sec insted of 100 mb you can see it at BESTBUY.com

It was on sale its a western DIGITAL but its a faster one it loads so many times faster it loads up to 1.5 gigs sec insted of 100 mb you can see it at BESTBUY.com
Alright, technically this isn't post dumping:

That description is so wrong. A 1.5gbps drive is a SATA drive. The XBOX only has IDE ports on it and can't use SATA drives unless there's something you're not telling us.

I can see lots of hard drives on Best Buy's website. How about a link or at the least a model #? Good luck on finding it on the site because there are none that match your description, liar.

i dont think he is trying to lie, it is obvious he is not a computer geek like some people. it really doesnt matter anyway, you would only save a few seconds loading a game at most

fwiw, a 120gb hard drive sells for about $35 these days

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

SOundin LOUD

10+ year member
SOundin LOUD
New York
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies