mobile video lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

rfmayhem
10+ year member

audio4life
near your
Item(s) for Sale:

1. JENSEN VM9312 iPod/CD/DVD/MP3/WMA/SAT Ready Motorized 7" wide Touch Screen with remote and about 10 months of warranty

2.Alpine IVA-W200 In-Dash Double DIN Touchscreen Monitor with DVD, CD, MP3, WMA, AAC Receiver

3. 25" flip down high resolution monitor

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Units are in great condition, very minor wear

Price:

jensen $145.00

alpine $250.00

monitor$224.00

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

shipping and handling is on buyer

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).
B7292399.jpg
[/img]

C4F91CBE.jpg
[/img]

A2FD1827.jpg
[/img]

142195BB.jpg
[/img]

C32E4DD4.jpg
[/img]

123C3E42.jpg
[/img]

F56671AF.jpg
[/img]

EEF8314C.jpg

F7AA5FCD.jpg
[/img]

B5DB2079.jpg
[/img]

[quote name='>>SQL

OP that Alpine is nice' date=' I wish I had a place to put it. GLWS[/quote']

thanks SQL SlvrJdm days going to be short with that crap, and he also needs to write so people can understand my 5 year old sentences make more scenes

I'd like to see more of the Jensen interface because I'm not sure what it looks like... but I'm in need of a new HU.

I have a PS3, lots of games, JL 12w3v3, projector, modded wii, iphones, etc. Things like that if you're interested.

I'd like to see more of the Jensen interface because I'm not sure what it looks like... but I'm in need of a new HU.
I have a PS3, lots of games, JL 12w3v3, projector, modded wii, iphones, etc. Things like that if you're interested.
Any iPod touches 4 or 5 generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...