Mobile Dynamics

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to Mobile D..

It was nice.. I learned more about electrictiy than anything else..

I think it depends on what you'v done before

the fiberglass stuff they do @ Mobile D is just basic

my class made a small MDF box 12x8x8 & a Kick panel

I hate alarms but they teach them there I guess they do an ok job on that I just hate probing wires..

I think Fish camp or Accoustic Edge would be good for fab stuff not sure how they do on anything else..

Hope it helpped

Peace T_A

I've been getting Dynamics mailers for awhile; There are different courses you can take.

As stated, from what I gather, Fish's is more fabbing.

Mobile D is expensive =-\

I really don't think that highly of mobile dynamics. I was at a local shop back home and a guy came in and was trying to get a job(just "graduated" mobile dynamics)... they gave him a chance. He couldn't even hookup a basic remote start... correctly.

Like most private for profit schools, they don't get to pick their students. Most students learn a lot from this school and go on to be very good installers. Some just squeak by and just barely make it, when they get their first jobs in this industry they need more help. I look at it this way a Doctor fresh out of school has to have at least two years of residency before they can practice on their own. That is the same for most high tech educations, and believe me car audio installation is high tech.

Shop owners miss this (some understand but not all) and that is where the industry has made a mistake in my humble opinion, students that graduate from a car audio installation school have shown real initiative and have invested a lot (in both time and money) to enter this industry. Shop owners should reward this with a chance to work for them and also to educate them farther in being an installer. Students that have learned the basics from a school have demonstrated an ability to learn and accomplish a hard task, shop owners should capitalize on that, train them on how they want things done in their shop, give them the hands on skills they may lack, and reap the benefits of a well rounded Mobile Electronics Installation Professional.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...