• Thread starter sjestus
  • Start date
  • Replies 4
  • Views 2K
    Participant count
  • Participant list
S

sjestus

If I had 2 or more (4) MMATS Class D D3002UHC 3000W @ 2.00 Ohm and 2 15' MMATS Juggernaut subs, would I be hitting hard? Or are there better subs like MTX RFL 15' that I could use with the 2 or more MMATS Class D amps?

i seen both a Juggernaut and a MTX RFL 15" and thay a both big but the juggernaut looked bigger but the MTX RFL has

2,000w rmp and 4,000w peak

so what does the juggernaut have?

I hav't played to much with the mmats. But I have installed 1 15" RFL one time. I can whole heartedly say one thing. If you EVER and I mean ever want to listen to music stay away from the RFL's. The RFL is a competition only sub. Just my 2 cents //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I heard two of the RFL's built into a wall in a ford probe with about 2500w each going to them, and i can honestly say it was some of the most distorted awful NOISE (not music, mind you) i've ever heard in my life. It sounded like the engine brake of a mack truck, only louder. When i first saw the sub, i was really impressed with the way it looked, and all the juice he had hooked to it, but after it burped a couple times, i was left with the question "why in hell would you pay so much for that?" He also told me that it had a problem with overheating and melting voice coils if it was played for more than a few minutes at at time, and that's why they include a rebuild kit. he used both of his replacement coils within the first two weeks of owning the subs. i don't know much about the MMATS subs, but from reading IASCA results, it has to be a pretty decent product.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.