Item(s) Description/Condition:

used, 100% functional

Price:

$200 each or $350 pair plus ship

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

flat rate

Item Pictures:
IMG00307-20121213-1438.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Were they repaired??
I had them inspected and conrtols cleaned out. the black LM4065 amp had a gain knob replaced. on the 3/4 channel. by JEFFS professional audio repair. Phx, AZ. I bought it from Derick bigdwiz. he showed a video of it working fine. but when I got it, it was a completely different story. scratchy and touchy. so. thats what prompt me to have them both inspected.

Interested in the 4070. Can you verify it was repaired using MMATS level quality components? They use components that are made especially for their amps.
MMATS said they dont repair, I lookied into it. and even called amp medics to check incase I had to but after inspection and knob replaced and cleaning they was deemed ok. The black LM 4065 was the one that had scratchy. and reason I had them both cleaned. The white SQ4070 has been hooked up and still is hooked up, performs without a single problem. The main reason I am changing them is because I want more power to my subs. The white SQ4070 is powering my highs without any issues at all. I have a focal krx3way comp hooked up to them. . the Black LM4065 was going to be used for my subs. but like I said, I need more power, mainly for dynamics and head room.

If I was trying to hide something, I would not have posted picture with repair bill. like posted. 100% functional. I must say, the white amp really impressed me because I have that gain control at minimum gain and with my pioneer DEH-P860mp, I can only turn it up to 60% volume. And the amp doesnt get hot at all. Just sucks about the power from the black amp not being enough for my needs. I will take a video of them working for those interested. and send to them in pm or email.

I have gut shots of the LM4065 as that was my amp. Check your PM's subzero, I'll work something out with you for the problems w/ the amp. I video my amps before I sell them to protect myself from the scammers, but always willing to help an honest dude like yourself.

i-Jcjp6qJ-M.jpg

I have gut shots of the LM4065 as that was my amp. Check your PM's subzero, I'll work something out with you for the problems w/ the amp. I video my amps before I sell them to protect myself from the scammers, but always willing to help an honest dude like yourself.

i-Jcjp6qJ-M.jpg
I sent you a pm. Sorry if I seemed to toss you under the buss. It wasnt my intent.

i-Jcjp6qJ-M.jpg
I sent you a pm. Sorry if I seemed to toss you under the buss. It wasnt my intent.

Interested in the 4070. Can you verify it was repaired using MMATS level quality components? They use components that are made especially for their amps.
SQ4070 sold to funkmaster. shipping today. bump for LM4065

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.