mmats???digital designs??? which is better

Both are very nice subs for SPL usage. I, personally, would go with the DD9512 or 9515. They get very loud in the right box with plenty of power.

I would go with the Juggernauts. They aren't that bad in price on the internet, The DD is no joke either, both will slowly tear your car appart. I would suggest the MMats for the price though.

I have the 15 9500 series and I will tell you it just about rips your frggin head off. This sub is no joke its comp purpose only you can't stand but a few minutes in the car with it I have it being pushed by a pair of RF bd1000.1s yet to compete yet but comp is coming up june 9 so I plan on kickin some major a$$ with this sub the juggy is nice too but they both are around the same price but i would go with the DD for the simple fact of thier people they are some of the nicest I have dealt with they are not like the jerk offs at MTX, RF or other major companys they take time in thier products and ensure that you like your product and are 100% satisfied I am and I bet you will be too.

its a 50/50 shot...

both produce SPL thatll cave the back of your neck in...

But both sloppy on SQ, but i dont think you really care too much about SQ if your looking at a jug or DD.

It's a coin toss between a jugg and a 9515

The original juggernauts were nothing more than an early design on the 9500. DD built several prototypes for Mmats, and Mmats went to a cheaper builder to have them produced. Both woofer lines have became better over the years, and either will rip your head off...

Loyd L.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.