• Participant list

trenton

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

Oldschool mmats d50hc

Same as a d300hc

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Great conditions for its age an works great

It did have a blown power supply all the fets have been replaced an ic drivers mic4424 an hip 4080

Have been replaced as well new resistors were put in an its works great

Price:

250 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Nice amp. ...FYI, its not the same as the 300hc. The 300hc does its power at 2 ohms, the 200hc at 1 ohm, and the 100hc at 3/4 ohm. Obviously next is the 50 @ 1/2 ohm. I'm not sure about the others, but the 300hc does 1750 rms @ 2 ohms right out of the box(despite being rated at 1200). So 1800 @ 1/2 sounds about right on target for yours.

It's a reliable, efficient, and stout, amp. I love mine so much I bought 2, lol. 250 for it is a very nice price. glws sir.

It says 1200 watts on the board I think the internals are just the same
They are the same amp, and deliver the same amount of power... just at different ohm loads. And they are all rated at 1200, but clamp tests have shown >1700. They are underrated quite a bit from the get-go. Awesome amps.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.