SOLD MMATS 2100.1 and 3000.1, RE AUDIO XXX 15s (2009), Orion HCCA D5000.

specsix
10+ year member

I am selling most of my car audio equipment. I am moving onto other projects and do not want this stuff sitting around in my garage. I am putting them here because I have had good experiences buying from some people here. I freaking hate ebay and would rather not give them my money. You can see my rating on ebay as specsix. I am not interested in trades. I am trying to get rid of this stuff, not to collect more stuff. Sorry.

I never pushed the 15's over 2000 watts (rated 4000watts peak). I just pulled them out yesterday and noticed one of the voice coils is a little discolored. Both woofers are working as expected and probably some of the cleanest sounding woofers I have ever owned. Tight, clean and loud. They remind me a lot of Image Dynamics IDMAX 12's as far as SPL and SQ is concerned.

2009 Re Audio XXX 15D2s

$425 for non-discolored voice coil sub.

$375 for discolored voice coil sub.

for_sale_17.jpg

for_sale_18.jpg

for_sale_20.jpg

If you are wondering why the cones have RE on them instead of XXX, please go here. I still have not figured it out why they changed for 2009.

MMATS 2100.1 $350

I have had this for a couple of years: bought brand new in 2008. I lost a screw to the remote wire so I used a spare screw I had laying around. Other than that, it is in awesome condition.

for_sale_19.jpg

for_sale_14.jpg

MMATS 3000.1 $450

I bought this in March off of ebay for 600. I used it this summer and now letting it go with a loss. It is in mint condition.

for_sale_15.jpg

for_sale_16.jpg

Orion HCCA D5000 $300

I have had this since 2007. I hate this freaking amp. It is crazy powerful, but I hate the built in features that have to be adjusted.

for_sale_12.jpg

Payment

Money order will work best. Paypal bends me over everytime I use it. I sold my IDMAXs on ebay and some guy paid me with paypal and then disputed the payment BEFORE the UPS delivered the speakers. He didn't even have the speakers before he disputed. He tried to flat out rip me off. In the end, Paypal gave me the money, but it was a pain in the ass.

I am in no hurry to sell this stuff so my prices are pretty locked in. If you think that I am being unreasonable, then respectfully let me know in a PM.

If you are in the Seattle area, I am also selling my truck for $7000 OBO. 2000 s-10 with LS1 5.7L Engine with posi rear end.

for_sale_5.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.