Mmats 1400

I think this is the new version of the amp I had and just sold (d300hc). And I can tell you, it's a tank. Small footprint, does more than rated and sexy as ****. Daddy likey MMATS.

I think this is the new version of the amp I had and just sold (d300hc). And I can tell you, it's a tank. Small footprint, does more than rated and sexy as ****. Daddy likey MMATS.
i was gona get a audipipe 1500d but i like the 1400. u know i did a few min of readng the 1400.1 has only 2 ga inputs thats cool. i have a 100ah battery for my new amp. i live on long island there is 2 shops i know out here that can order the amp for me if they dont have one iin shope. i know if i do that im looking at a easy 475.00 for one mayb more. i need one can u guys help me?

If you have $475 to spend and want an MMATS, my buddy is selling a 4k on caco for $500. Talk about headroom. Holy hell. I can't believe it hasn't sold yet.
nooooooo thats a nice price. i dont have the electrical for that amp i would b at ohm and the gain would b up one or to notches lol. how about that 1400.1 any price idea?

MMATS are high as giraffe *****. Somebody on here has an AQ1200 for $150. Might be a good choice for you.
i had one of those and a sundown 1200d, i need at least 1600 watts. i have 4 12s that are 300rms and i know they can take 400 each. so can anyone find a 1400.1 for me.

Dude I have the same amp, and dude they are wayyyy efficient, 95% efficient at 4 ohms....
can i see some pics and how much are they? i need 1200-1600 at one ohm. the 1600 is kinda on the high side thats based on my voltage and if my subs will like 400 each.

Man this thing can do 5k at 1 ohm...... it is very good on the electrical
Here is the guys thread

Mmats 4000.1 - Car Audio Classifieds
i seen that befor, i dont have the money i guess people that would need that kind of power have there amp allready and guys that want a nice amp just dont need that much power nor do they have the monies. i dont have the money nor do i need more the 2000watts at 1 ohm. the most i would go with is a audioque2200d . i want just a nice amp that will put out the power i need othere then sundown. if i had to buy a amp RIGHT now it would b the audiopipe 1800d. the price is right but the issue i have is i would have to put it on my box.

i had one of those and a sundown 1200d, i need at least 1600 watts. i have 4 12s that are 300rms and i know they can take 400 each. so can anyone find a 1400.1 for me.

ampologist here if your still looking 4 a 1400.1 i have one 4 sale its not

brand new its only been used for two weeks its black with mmats ritten in gold

that paticular amp comes with a wire harness 4 your sub inputs and remote wire

witch you would have 2 order. any local car audio shop could order that 4 you or you could order it on line and over night mail it im not too familiar with the whole computer

get up and how we would make this happen if you were still intrusted

there expensive too because mmats is a high quality amp, **** i'd take mmats over the sound stream i have rite now any **** day. there powerful little bishes

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

1rockford1

5,000+ posts
Banned
1rockford1
soon to be upstate ny
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date