Minty Etymotic HF2 Headphones

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

whitedragon551
5,000+ posts

IL
I am reviewing a this set of Black Etymotic HF2's. Once I am finished with the review I wont be keeping them. Im a person who takes hobbys to the extreme and I like to try out tons of new things and I have a set of CIEM's on their way.

Description:

Headphones are the black model. Minty condition with all accessories.

Etymotic Research, Inc. - hf2? headset + earphones

All accessories are in like new condition. I have original packaging and will most likely ship via USPS in a small flat rate box in the Con US.

Looking for:

Id value these somewhere in the neighbor hood of $105 shipped. Please do not make an offer via this thread. PM me.

fb449035_IMG_20121019_211205.jpeg

I owned a pair of Etys back in the mid-2000s. Extremely good for a single-driver IEM with stellar flat performance. GLWS. OP, give the Shure SE530s a try if you can still find a pair.

I owned a pair of Etys back in the mid-2000s. Extremely good for a single-driver IEM with stellar flat performance. GLWS. OP, give the Shure SE530s a try if you can still find a pair.
Have a set of Gorilla Ears CIEM's on their way. 5 Driver per ear setup. Have a feeling Ill never use these.

Have a set of Gorilla Ears CIEM's on their way. 5 Driver per ear setup. Have a feeling Ill never use these.
Even though it's a CA forum, hope you mention the Gorilla Ears on here. I haven't found something worth replacing my Shures since I bought them in 06 unless I went with a custom molded route (Westone/UE).

Even though it's a CA forum, hope you mention the Gorilla Ears on here. I haven't found something worth replacing my Shures since I bought them in 06 unless I went with a custom molded route (Westone/UE).
Plan on it. There isnt alot of info on them. As a set of $1000 headphones not counting the audiologist appointment to get impressions made they should be phenomenal.

Those Ety's are nice, only problem I had with them was I couldn't stand in-ears. GLWS, nice price too broham.
Thank you sir. Wish someone would snatch these up. May just let my wife have them if they dont sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

whitedragon551

5,000+ posts
whitedragon551
IL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied