SOLD MINT Eclipse EQ2101 - 6 band EQ, 2 Way Xover, 10v Line Driver, Awesome Bass Controls.

BassAddictJ
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
FL
Eclipse EQ2101

Built to military specs. Front in and Aux In. 10v line driver outputs. High pass crossover (on/off at 120Hz) for both front and rear out. Subwoofer low pass crossover (on/off at 90Hz or 120Hz). Variable adjustment knobs for bass level, peak freq, and Q!!! The other bands are 250, 600, 1.5k, 4k, and 10k. The knobs are push in push out. The volume knob is rubber and nice to the touch. This even comes with the original eclipse warranty literature, double stick side spacers, and trim ring. The trim ring is brand new, never used. The unit itself was used for about 2months and then put away in storage for several years. I hooked it up breifly in my car and my bass was noticably louder with this unit than it was with my old school PG pld1 8v line driver. This is definitly a sweet piece for someone who wants an all in one unit with very precise bass controls.

100 shipped firm. no trades

send as gift payment (no fees).

paypal is jaym_productions@yahoo.com

Last edited by a moderator:
it's all boxed up with it's original packaging material, just a few strips of tape and a small postage away from your front door.....

child not included in sale*

the maxxlink trade is tempting but i dont need it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

yeah the buttons have a tiny green LED above each knobs, and the volume knob illuminates gree too. very sleek and sexy, especialyl if you have a black dash theme (not racists(

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.