Mini for sale! 94 Sonoma Envoy Conversion-

pm me what did u do to the headlights to make em look like that
dude, he just taped over what he didnt want covered then he sprayed primer on them, really easy stuff.

ps dont forget to hit the areas you want covered with a bit of sandpaper if you want primer to stick well.

dude, he just taped over what he didnt want covered then he sprayed primer on them, really easy stuff.
ps dont forget to hit the areas you want covered with a bit of sandpaper if you want primer to stick well.
lol. I wish. I had to custom fit the bottoms on each side and put the clear lights in and secure them. spent a while on those.

thanks bro

lol. I wish. I had to custom fit the bottoms on each side and put the clear lights in and secure them. spent a while on those.
yea nice try those lights are one piece headlights u cant buy clear lights for them u have to heat em up and pull the orange out

and all i did was ask a question and ur reply was NO good luck selling that truck cause ur a dick

yea nice try those lights are one piece headlights u cant buy clear lights for them u have to heat em up and pull the orange out and all i did was ask a question and ur reply was NO good luck selling that truck cause ur a dick
The piece I had to secure was a seperate piece. I heated nothing, moron. Go spell something wrong more please. Truck is actually gone on insaneautos anyhow now.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

JL Audio

5,000+ posts
ThugStep
JL Audio
KY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies