Millertime1028's 20K summer build

Thanks for all the feedback guys. Box design is complete and hoping to have some time and start building that over the next week or so ! Rab, the amp is a tad bit over 38 inches long and 63 lbs.

should be a killer set up when it's done as you're taking the right steps.
Tonight I'm installing the first 20k sold...
Thanks man. I was originally going to go with (4) 18 inch XL's but I would have absolutely no room left in my Jeep with just the box in it, let alone trying to fit the amp and batteries in after. So I figured stick with less cone area but just go with subs that will take some power, build an efficient box, and call it a day. And yea, I had a feeling you would beat me to the amp lol. On a side note: I have (2) BNIB DC level 4 xl 18's for those who are interested! PM me.

Literally jizz in my pants when saw what your planning on running, makes me very happy!!

I'm currently running the exact same comps right now, thanks to your vid on youtube and review on them!! Subscribed!!

^ Larger motor than the level 5. 4 inch coil. 10 inch spiders. Larger coil gap helping it do quite well on music. You may have seen the few "prototypes" pics floating around. The baskets on the official level 6's will be CNC machined.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.