Mike Singer 230 amp ford 3G case alt

lowNlouddd

Banned
U.S.A.
Item(s) for Sale:

Basically brand new was on the car for 400 miles before it got smacked in the back and totaled. Was a friend of mines alt. I got it in a trade from him

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Like new, very nice and strong alt held his voltage on this saz3500 wonderfully.

Fits most ford vehicles that have the 3G mounting. Not sure exactly what all vehicles but I know it fits a good amount of them.

Price:

360 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

USPS. Packed as if it will be going through war..

Item Pictures:

Forgive my girlfriends chicken scratch I sent her my username and that's what she wrote lol, didnt care to complain cause its that time of teh motnh. can take more pics if its that big of a deal..

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Nice alt. Good luck i have a 6g large case i have been trying to sell for a couple weeks now. May be awhile. Mine is a 250a same mount if u would like to upgrade.

Nice alt. Good luck i have a 6g large case i have been trying to sell for a couple weeks now. May be awhile. Mine is a 250a same mount if u would like to upgrade.
Thanks man. Hopefully it sells soon. If not oh well it can sit on the shelf lol

and did you read the description? Came off a friends car I don't drive fords sir:cool:

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

lowNlouddd
U.S.A.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
lowNlouddd
Image 5-2-24 at 8.16 PM (1).jpeg