michign meets

T.I.K.

F*ck it, we'll do it live
Oct 14, 2010
Michigan
DUDE IF YOU CAN you DEFINITELY want to... A is Anal, B is for Better, as we say //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
Seriously in the dorms during B section, the lobby is always full of people playing video games, watching TV having fun... during A it is always empty. B section, doors are always open, people are having fun in their units (hallways)... A section, all doors are closed, people walk by, look down and don't say hi back to you if you say hi... it's astounding at the difference. Still a great school either way IMO. Just cooler people in B.
haha, well I'll for sure ask about it, have yo uheard of anyone else getting a transfer? Becuase I really really really want to.

Heeltoeclutch

CarAudio.com Elite
Jan 25, 2011
San Diego, CA
Yes, lots of people transfer - and lots of people end up transferring for their co-ops. The co-op will need a student either for A or B section so they'll transfer and that will be that. It is very common //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif And I wouldn't think it'd be too much of an issue getting one as the entering freshman classes are not too enormous usually. Unless you're transferring?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Southeast Region 2