Central Region Michigan Members Get Metered!

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
Sweet man, I hope this one turns out.

Im down though. Ive got people I can bring out too.

Everyone should post up their zip codes so we can get an idea of where we should have the meet. Mines 48356

Sweet man, I hope this one turns out.
Im down though. Ive got people I can bring out too.

Everyone should post up their zip codes so we can get an idea of where we should have the meet. Mines 48356
LOL...I was waiting for ya man. Oh its gonna turn out all I have to do is drive down boss.

I think we all should have pieces of Paper on our Windshields with our Screen names on them.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/woot.gif.aaa6090e619a97b6090d16dd863c5a69.gif Gonna be rolling through that way on my way to the U-P this next weekend! Taking the sleds up to the real trails. Tis a drive

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/woot.gif.aaa6090e619a97b6090d16dd863c5a69.gif Gonna be rolling through that way on my way to the U-P this next weekend! Taking the sleds up to the real trails. Tis a drive
Stop in at our shop in Oscoda. Advanced Car Audio. We just started so don't hate...lol

LOL...I was waiting for ya man. Oh its gonna turn out all I have to do is drive down boss.
LOL!

I remember last time I tried contacting the Gibraltar Trade Center about using their parking lot but no one ever got back to me from there, Im sure they would want money though.

Its too bad no one has a shop like smack dab in the middle of michigan that we could use.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.