Meter RAB bought from me

Participant count
  • Participant list
he purchased a stinger volt meter from me about 2 weeks ago. do to circumstances it didnt get shipped until today. im posting this about myself so everything can be cleared up about the situation being as he didnt post anything here.

i had a suspended lisence until this past saturday and was pretty limited where i could go and when, so i got that taken care of and was tied up at work the rest of this past week and UPS was already closed when i got there everyday, so i got off a little earlier today and shipped it out. just wanted to clear anything up.

again RAB im sorry for the delay!

he purchased a stinger volt meter from me about 2 weeks ago. do to circumstances it didnt get shipped until today. im posting this about myself so everything can be cleared up about the situation being as he didnt post anything here.
i had a suspended lisence until this past saturday and was pretty limited where i could go and when, so i got that taken care of and was tied up at work the rest of this past week and UPS was already closed when i got there everyday, so i got off a little earlier today and shipped it out. just wanted to clear anything up.

again RAB im sorry for the delay!
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/clap.gif.178cba2c538c68e720c727fcb024b19c.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsupwink.gif.129404938effda6ad9cca39e7f4b58a3.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

dwright27

Banned
dwright27
Ellabell, Ga
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views