MEMPHISFLEX - Transaction ? ?

wow man. makes me skeptical about trading or doing business with anyone, really ***** 1 person can ruin it for everyone.

^^^ this is my first bad transaction on here. There are a bunch of great guys on here. Just need to make sure the person is legit.

I guess i can give it a try. But he was not answering other peoples calls or texts.
You talking about Memphisflex? if so i had to get a hold of his cousin to get what i bought from him in the past.

this just makes me angry...after all that **** with him getting scammed..and he's gonna turn around and pull **** like this?

fucking christ NEVER accept money from someone if you can't ship out almost immediately, unless very specific terms have been decided on between buyer and seller, and you MUST keep contact PERIOD. If you're in the hospital, have a relative call the buyer and let him know.

Personally, its annoying to have to wait a while for something, but I may be able to put up with it if there is constant contact and a feasible reason for the delay...but if you're just gonna act like nothing is happening...you shouldn't be even thinking about selling the item in the first place.

Hope you get ur comps Bush

this just makes me angry...after all that **** with him getting scammed..and he's gonna turn around and pull **** like this?
fucking christ NEVER accept money from someone if you can't ship out almost immediately, unless very specific terms have been decided on between buyer and seller, and you MUST keep contact PERIOD. If you're in the hospital, have a relative call the buyer and let him know.

Personally, its annoying to have to wait a while for something, but I may be able to put up with it if there is constant contact and a feasible reason for the delay...but if you're just gonna act like nothing is happening...you shouldn't be even thinking about selling the item in the first place.

Hope you get ur comps Bush
Yea I agree. And they should have been shipped way before the accident. Thanks

Yea I agree. And they should have been shipped way before the accident. Thanks
i agree hes been dicking me around on my last purchase from him:verymad: and i stuck up for him, pp window to claim closed so i filed fraud charges with my credit card on him

i pm'd him the above since he wont respond and

he finally wrote back today it shipped out already said he would get me the track # in a min never did, the worst part is he doesnt have paypal he used eric (R/T PIMP) on heres paypal and is gonna end up putting him thru some **** over this and messed up his paypal and they are friends (some friend right)

he needs to straighten this out especially after the abk ******** he pulls this after we all stuck up for him

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

BushJ311

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
BushJ311
NW, PA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies