Southwest Region MECA NorCal Sept 11th Fresno

AZ,CA,NM,NV,UT
    Participant count
  • Participant list
I will be in Mexico and unavailable from Sept 1st-Sept 10th (the day before the show). This show is a go regardless even if I dont answer email, pm's or phone calls. It does not mean it has been cancelled!

Finally, Im off this day!!! Im there //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I'll be there with my new setup
your truck was awesome, 5 soundsplinter 8s that were a shade under 145 at mid 30s. Sounded awesome

Going with my buddy that has a walled s10 with 4 15" Mayhems
this was also good, he did a 52 something

Overall, Asendent, DC and Addictive Audio were well represented, but mostly, Ascendent was performing very well.

The most impressive vehicle to me was the Mazda with 4 6in subs off a 4channel amp that hit 134.8 at like 35hz or something. His install was also outstanding...

The ascendent truck did 56s at 36hz or something, very impressive. I believe it was 4 Ascendent 15s and 8 Massive Audio 2000s

how was it?
overall, it was a good show...there were only 2 cars that I would deem dissapointing. A guy had 2 Optidrive 15s and an Optidrive 2000d and did 39s at 45hz, another guy had a DC lvl4 xl and a Brutus 2010d and did 38s...other then that, I think everyone was close to or at what they were hoping to do. A female did a 142 with 2 AA 12s and I believe an Audison amp, that was cool to see a female compete

overall, it was a good show...there were only 2 cars that I would deem dissapointing. A guy had 2 Optidrive 15s and an Optidrive 2000d and did 39s at 45hz, another guy had a DC lvl4 xl and a Brutus 2010d and did 38s...other then that, I think everyone was close to or at what they were hoping to do. A female did a 142 with 2 AA 12s and I believe an Audison amp, that was cool to see a female compete
Yeah she has been bit by the bug I think. She did a 141.6 I believe AND then turned around and took home the Phat Car award.....she'll be back. :)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

atsaubrey

10+ year member
SQ is the real deal
atsaubrey
CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date