Participant count
  • Participant list

thegreatestpenn
5,000+ posts

lazy genius
columbus
what: meca 1x

when: July 28 and 29th 10am til shut down both days

where: CRUISEFEST NATIONALS!!! Dirt country raceway 6911 st. rt. 133 blanchester, OH 45107

who: you!

if you know about cruisefest you already know it is a wild time. be there!

7-28-12OH.jpg

Thats a pretty douchey arrangement on the prices. There are plenty of people whom compete in MECA and don't have a current membership. So they'd have to pay $20 at the door, and $30 to compete. Fuck that.

It was the venue's decision, not meca's.

Besides if u knew anything about cruisefest it is worth the price of admission for those into it. Constant unharassed partying and cool rides.

Have you tried putting something together with B's Car Stereo? The owner used to be heavily involved with Meca. The IX Center by the airport would be a great location. There are plenty of county fairgrounds as well. What exactly is needed for an ideal location?

needed? big area for parking with no residential area around. IX center would be too much to rent. doesn't appear B's is into it much anymore (i know ppl associated with them). I'll really put forth more effort for next year when i get more judges trained

update* there's an event in detroit in september fyi

9-15-12MI.jpg

I just moved back to Cleveland thats why I was wondering about that. Meca has an event scheduled in Erie, Pa but thats still a 2hr drive for me. Detroit is like 3 hrs now. This sucks- I hate having to drive that long, my car has 150k, anything could go wrong on it at this point. There are still a lot of county fairgrounds around here that have ample space and aren't near residential areas. Voinovich park is right downtown next to the rock and roll hall of fame, its 4.5acres, there is also a big parking lot nearby for the Browns stadium and the science center is there too.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

thegreatestpenn

5,000+ posts
lazy genius
thegreatestpenn
columbus
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date