Me and mylows10, again.

Participant count
  • Participant list

macsdad
10+ year member

boom-boom
Finally getting around to proper electricals, and as many times before, mylows comes through again. You will be hard pressed to find someone that is basically the total package; knowledge, experience, supply, and impeccable customer service. I have never had him not respond to which ever way that I have contacted him, ever. The batt that I got from him will be here today, he shipped it Monday. He is the schit in my book, thanks again Jim.

Finally getting around to proper electricals, and as many times before, mylows comes through again. You will be hard pressed to find someone that is basically the total package; knowledge, experience, supply, and impeccable customer service. I have never had him not respond to which ever way that I have contacted him, ever. The batt that I got from him will be here today, he shipped it Monday. He is the schit in my book, thanks again Jim.
Any time William. You are a straight up guy. Pleasure doing business

A singer 370 will be sick. I would definitely do half ohm on the IA with that one. I must agree both of you are top notch dudes to deal with.

A singer 370 will be sick. I would definitely do half ohm on the IA with that one. I must agree both of you are top notch dudes to deal with.
And you know this, man. That is the plan for when I recone/replace the hdc310s, half an ohm for LIFE!!!!!! You're a pretty decent bloke to, dude.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

macsdad

10+ year member
boom-boom
macsdad
Trussville, Al
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies