MD AND NOVA members roll cal

jtomsic

CarAudio.com Veteran
yeah we had a few around here lately but i got stuck working during them...but i got a funeral and new system i want to buy so its worth it.

where are there comps in MD coming up? i have family from dc, my grandfather was a cop there when my mom was a kid lol

mast240

YOU'RE A HOOKER!
Mar 25, 2011
washington, dc
still trying to find some... just depends on when i get my build done tho... thinking around late august/early november... would like to get a group from ca.com to show up in force

tkaotic

Sep 18, 2010
Maryland
There are a few guys(myself included) that are doing a car audio show this Sunday 7/17 in Cockeysville MD, you can pull the show flyer off the events page on the MECA web site...the same guys have put some stuff together this past spring. Im out of MD and plan on attending and competing depending on last minute changes

mast240

YOU'RE A HOOKER!
Mar 25, 2011
washington, dc
i think we need to get a meet and greet together in the next month or so... just get all the md/nova members together for a sound off... anyone got a TL?

mast240

YOU'RE A HOOKER!
Mar 25, 2011
washington, dc
hmmm.... dont know if my build will be done by then. i'm guessing it'll be done first week of august, if i kill myself everyday building //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Michael Henry

Sep 25, 2011
Baltimore,MD
MH here reppin the 410. Just bought a car recently but I've got plans in the works for a decent albeit amateur sq build on a tight budget. I will be attending some local shows if I ever find any

chefhow

Senior VIP Member
Oct 12, 2004
In the 717
I will be hosting 5-6 shows in Balitmore this year starting in April. Keep an eye out on the MECA events page, they should go up after the holidays.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K The Thunderdome! 5