New York Ave

States Ave

Conneticut Ave

Illinois Ave

Penn Ave

B&O Railroad

Reading Railroad

SEND ME A PM if your interested
everyone has them pieces //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif (only 1 of each color is hard to get) If you get them post em up //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

BTW you are violating McDonalds terms of use on these game pieces. not allowed to sell them. I'd be weary if someone from illinois contacts you to purchase them. Might be their corprate office. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

all they'd have to do is say they got it out of town, I also don't beleive that there's any rule stating that game peices cannot be given from one person to another, just that they aren't to be sold. So... no problems.

2. WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO PLAY. The Game is open only to legal residents of the Territory, however the Online Game is open only to those residents of the Territory who are 13 years of age or older. Persons in any of the following categories are NOT eligible to participate or win prizes in the Game: (a) any person who on or after April 1, 2005, was or is a director, officer, employee, agent or franchise owner of Sponsor, Best Buy Stores, L.P., BestBuy.com, LLC, Best Buy Canada Ltd., Hasbro, Inc., or any of their respective divisions, parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, franchisees, employees, service agencies or independent contractors; (b) individuals engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials or prize supply for the Game; and © persons who are immediate family members (defined as spouse, IRS dependent, or step- or biological mother, father, sister, brother, daughter or son) of, or who reside in the same household as, any person in any of the preceding categories. The transfer of Game materials by an ineligible person to an eligible person is strictly prohibited.

I have:

Pennsylvania Railroad x2

Reading Railroad x4

Pacific Avenue x2

North Carolina Avenue

States Avenue x2

St Charles Place x2

Park Place x2

New York Avenue

Oriental Avenue x2

Baltic Avenue

Illinois Avenue x3