Participant count
  • Participant list

eroc162
10+ year member

M.O.D. Knives

Masters of Defense Knives

The Hornet Combat Knife

2 Brand New In Box

Deep finger grooves and multiple sets of gripping ridges aid in secure hand contact in high-stress situations. The optional KydexTM sheath allows for carry of the knife in the open and locked position for hot environments. It's compact size allows for outstanding concealability. Like all M.O.D. folders, it features a .076" locking liner that covers over half the width of the blade for secure lock reliability. Blade machining tolerances are held to dimensions of +/- one ten-thousandth of an inch! This meticulous attention to detail is part of the reason that M.O.D. knives have their astonishing reputation for quality. James Keating is widely regarded as an expert on the dynamics of conflict. Keating and his company, Combat Technologies, Inc. are considered the premier resource point in the arena of state-of-the-art knife and counter-knife combat skills. A martial arts expert and holder of several black belts, his "Riddle of Steel" seminars attract participants from around the globe. Keating's defensive knife skills videos are the best selling videos on the subject, packed with information and techniques that are lifesaving.

Specifications

The Hornet Combat Knife by James Keating (Combat/Utility folder)

-Handles - Milled, 6061-T6 Aluminum

-Blade - 154 cm high carbon stainless steel alloy, 60 Rockwell hardness! -Cryogenically hardened for complete molecular conversion and absolute dimensional stability, Ambidextrous milled thumb stubs.

-Handle Finish - Military Spec Hardcoat, Black Anodized

-Pocket/Belt Clip - Through hardened 301 Stainless steel, matte finish.

-Locking Liner - 17-4 Stainless steel, 76 thousandths, sustains over 100 lbs of reverse force.

-Edging Treatment - Precision hollow ground parang style by Vaugh Neeley. Blood grooved both sides, with drying vents drilled through

-Holster - Cordura belt sheath included

-Non-serrated

-Blade Length 3.10in

-Blade Thickness 0.148in

-Handle Length 4.10in

-Handle Material Milled hardened 6061-T6 Aluminum

I have 2 left These are Discontinued. Great Gifts for Military, Fire/EMS and Law Enforcement. Very Hard To Get.

I except paypal $150.00 Shipped each Or Best Offer

Im looking for a Alpine Headunit Im willing to trade

Walmart doesnt sell MOD Knives.

Anyway here are some pics. Thanks for looking.

I can send you much better pictures if you send me your email address.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

eroc162

10+ year member
eroc162
New Jersey
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views