MA HK802SX or HK10KA prefer 802 so i can strap and save some $

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

DakotaSPL
10+ year member

I have one 802sx from years ago and looking to strap another if at all possible, pm me if you have one in need of repair or preferably one that functions for a reasonable price. pm me price including shipping to 26847 would be much appreciated, thanks.

I would give an asking price but doesnt seem to be much of a resale market, ive been combing ebay for better part of a year to catch one and no luck so I honestly have no reference to an asking price. I guess I'll start at 150$ and go from there, being that you need to invest more into your electrical then the amp itself >.

I have 3 of these amps but they **** ***!!!!! they are power hogs and clip most of the time on 12v but are grate if you run 16-18v i think we clamped them back in the day on 19.1 volts did over 5k i know for shur! I guess i would sell them all for a good price two are new and one is used and since the in perfect condition 10/10! i want 600$ each i also have all the bass knobs boxs and manuals plus huge ma audio widshield decals they gave me when i bought them back in 1999 so lmk!

finally spotted one on ebay for 300 plus 20 shipping. waiting to get more info on history of this amp, don't want something thats been dogged on low voltage or ran at wrong impedance. hope i can finally close this fossil of a thread unless this thing is too good to be true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

DakotaSPL

10+ year member
DakotaSPL
West by God Virginia
Start date
Participants
Who Replied