SOLD MA hk4000d

animal33
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Getting out of car audio for the time being, so this must go. It's a MA Audio hk4000d amp. Ran this amp in my car for the past two years and never had a single problem. The amp puts out its rated power with sufficient current to it. Amp is in good condition. Looking to get $350shipped. Send me your email address for pictures. Cashiers check or money order only! No paypal or trades! Thanks!

-Nick

fishbomb3@gmail.com

i want it but no refs,no paypal.shipp first to somebody with good refs or you will probally end up keeping it...
This is what I've done numerous times in the past and have never had one issue with it...Email me a copy of the cashiers check/money order and I will ship the amp out to you. That way I know you have the money and you get the amp before you send it out.

are these amps 1 ohm stable?????

can you list the specs??
* RMS Power @ 14.4V: 50W x 1 @ 4 Ohm, 3600W x 1 @ 2 Ohm

* RMS Power @ 17.0V: 75W @ 4 Ohm, 4000W @ 2 Ohm

* Dimensions (W x H x D) 12.4" x 2.71" x 25.86"

* Temperature, Voltage & Output Level LCD Display

* Thermal, Short & Overload Protection Circuitry

* Platinum Plated Screw Type RCA Jacks

* Double Sided Black Epoxy PCB Board

* Platinum Plated Block Terminals

* Fully Unregulated Power Supply

* Stainless Steel Finish Heat sink

* Quiet Fan Cooling System

* Remote Gain Control

* Full Mosfet Circuitry

* Frequency Response: 10Hz - 350Hz

* 24dB Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 350Hz

* 24dB Subsonic Filter: 15Hz - 50Hz

* Variable 0 - 18dB Bass Boost Control at 45Hz

* RCA Input Sensitivity: 0.2 - 8V

* Low level Input Impedance: 22K Ohms

* Damping Factor: 200 @ 4 Ohm

* 2 Ohm Mono Stable

These can be modded to do 1ohm. I've heard you can run these at 1ohm w/o the mod. I've never attempted it though.

The safest way is paypal. But if you screw anyone its mail fraud so your ass would go under. Unfortunatly im never going to trust someone like you, maybe someone else will be naive enough. GLWS

The safest way is paypal. But if you screw anyone its mail fraud so your ass would go under. Unfortunatly im never going to trust someone like you, maybe someone else will be naive enough. GLWS
Unfortunately No, paypal is not the safest way. Like I've said, I've had trouble with them before but have never had a problem with how I do business now. Everyone is so **** skeptical on here. Never had a problem selling stuff on other forums (sounddomain, hardcoresledder, arcticchat, termpro (when they had a classifieds)). I've already sold the Treo for my brother on here to "profoundwill" with no problems at all.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

animal33

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
animal33
West Bend, WI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date